What is the Investment Readiness Programme?
A free "investor led" programme to support Norfolk and Suffolk businesses to understand and prepare to raise equity and other forms of finance.
What is it?
- Learn what's involved in raising investment
- Develop and refine your investment proposition
- Investor led workshops and masterclasses
- Specialist advisor and mentor support
- Networking with experienced entrepreneurs and investors
- Participation in one-to-one and group sessions with like-minded business founders
Who is it for?
Norfolk or Suffolk based SMEs with ambitions for growth
- Pre-revenue or start-up businesses
- Early stage businesses looking to grow
- Established businesses aiming to scale up, diversify or enter new markets
What's my commitment?
- Involvement in a 3-5 month process
- Attendance at scheduled workshops
- Participation with a cohort of like-minded businesses
- Working one-to-one with your key advisor and mentors
- Developing and delivering your business proposition through 'homework' and collaborative feedback
"The Investment Readiness programme really prepared us to engage with potential investors. Not only did it help us develop a winning pitch deck, but it also provided us with mentorship, useful seminars, and presentation skills. I'd definitely recommend it to any businesses looking to prepare for investment."