What is the Investment Readiness Programme?
A free "investor led" programme to support Norfolk and Suffolk businesses to understand and prepare to raise equity and other forms of finance.
What is it?
- Learn what's involved in raising investment
- Develop and refine your investment proposition
- Investor led workshops and masterclasses
- Specialist advisor and mentor support
- Networking with experienced entrepreneurs and investors
- Participation in one-to-one and group sessions with like-minded business founders
Who is it for?
Norfolk or Suffolk based SMEs with ambitions for growth
- Pre-revenue or start-up businesses
- Early stage businesses looking to grow
- Established businesses aiming to scale up, diversify or enter new markets
- Specialist strand for Creative, Cultural and Arts organisations and businessess
What's my commitment?
- Involvement in a 3-5 month process
- Attendance at scheduled workshops
- Participation with a cohort of like-minded businesses
- Working one-to-one with your key advisor and mentors
- Developing and delivering your business proposition through 'homework' and collaborative feedback
"My time on Invest East was a life-changing experience because my business project was transformed into reality through the network connections made by my time on the programme".
Zainab Balami – Zazou Production Works - Cohort 2 alumni
"The Investment Readiness programme really prepared us to engage with potential investors. Not only did it help us develop a winning pitch deck, but it also provided us with mentorship, useful seminars, and presentation skills. I'd definitely recommend it to any businesses looking to prepare for investment."
Callum Coombs, Safepoint, Cohort 1 alumni